AWZAR Group aims to achieve the highest standards of Quality, Health, Safety, and
Environment, incorporating the principles of sustainable development throughout its worldwide business.
AWZAR Group is committed to training all employees in the appropriate use of its Quality
management systems, strengthening its management through updating professional and
- AWZAR will actively pursue quality improvements through programs that enable each employee to do their job right at the first time.
- AWZAR ensure that all Services and Products provided by AWZAR as per Client’s requirements
- AWZAR will be fully committed to improve the quality of our services
- AWZAR ensure that all quality system requirements including ISO 9001:2015 are being fulfilled and that the system is continually reviewed to improve its effectiveness
- AWZAR will train and develop company personnel with a particular emphasis on local employees in the execution of quality work and understanding of the quality system
- AWZAR employ Qualified and/or Experienced Personnel to ensure high quality of the final products and Services
- AWZAR continually improve the Quality Management System of the Company
This policy shall be distributed to all company locations, and shall be the concern of each employee of the company.
The Purpose of this policy is to outline various obligations drivers (excluding assigned administrative vehicle drivers) have when using Awzar Group owned, leased or rented vehicles.
1) DRIVER QUALIFICATION AND TRAINING
All drivers shall hold Defensive Driving Certificates and a valid state or territory driver’s license for the class applicable to the type of vehicle being driven.
2) SEAT BELTS
Fastening seat belt available in a vehicle is mandatory for Awzar Group drivers and subcontractors.
3) SPEED LIMITS
All drivers and subcontractors must respect the speed limits on public roads and safe distance between vehicles shall be maintained.
4) JOURNEY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Journey Management System shall take into account any possible emergencies that may occur including injury to personnel, property / goods damage and environmental damage.
5) SUBSTANCE ABUSE
Driving a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or any drugs or narcotics is strictly prohibited and subject to disciplinary action including termination as stated in the Awzar Drugs and Alcohol policy.
6) CELLULAR PHONES
Operating cellular phones while driving is prohibited, even if a hands-free set is available.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
At Awzar Group we are committed to maintaining a work environment without drugs and alcohol. The presence of drugs and alcohol at workplace poses a tremendous threat to employee safety and security.
To deliver on our commitment, we will:
- Communicate Awzar Drugs and Alcohol Policy to all employees and subcontractors as appropriate
- Comply with all applicable drugs and alcohol, laws, regulations and statutory obligations
- Routinely observe our employees for behaviors which would indicate a drug or alcohol problem and implement proactive preventive measure before this behavior results in harm to the employee or colleagues
- Strictly prohibits the use, sales, transfer or possession illegal drugs or controlled substances anywhere on its premises or within its vehicles
Awzar Group believes to have responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and will encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
This is the Health and Safety Policy Statement of Awzar Group
Our statement of general policy is:
Comply with existing environmental regulations
- Assess the environmental effects of all operations.
- Continuously seek to improve environmental performance.
- Reduce pollution, emissions and waste.
- Reduce the use of all raw materials, energy, and supplies.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation, and train employees.
- Expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
- Assist customers in making environmentally sensitive choices.
- Work with the local community.
- Participate in discussions about environmental issues.
- Monitor progress and review performance (usually annually).
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- The Company will comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
Our Company recognizes and accepts providing a safe, healthy workplace and work environment for our employees and others (Contractors, Visitors, and the Public) that may be affected by our work.
Continual improvement in Health and Safety performance will be achieved by setting objectives, measuring progress and communicating results on a continual basis to all management, staff and subcontractors.
This is the Health and Safety Policy Statement of Awzar Group:
Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give
them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
All employees have to:
- Co-operate with supervisors and managers on health and safety matters;
- Not interfere with anything provided to safeguard their health and safety;
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety; and
- Report all health and safety concerns to an appropriate person (as detailed in this policy statement).
Stop Work Policy
Everyone has the authority, responsibility and duty to STOP THE WORK If there is any doubt about the safety of the personnel, environment or operation, and follow below procedure;